Are you a hard-working, dependable and driven individual?
Do you take pride in your work - Stepping back and saying "I did that"?
Are you tired of going from job to job and getting laid off every year?
Do you want another T-Shirt with another companies name on it - again?
OR DO YOU WANT A CAREER?
If you don't mind getting a little dirty, working hard, and good pay, then you are ready to be part of the Healthy Spaces production team! Our crews install everything from basement waterproofing systems, sump pumps, foundation repair systems, and crawl space encapsulation products, to mold remediation and basement finishing.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cut, shape, and assemble wood, composition, and/or plastic sections with shop tools and equipment such as planers, jointers, shapers, routers, sanders, and various power saws.
- Experience in drywall finishing
- Assemble prepared components for various structures, including chairs, desks, cabinets, bookcases, picture frames, and paneled doors.
- Prepare structures for finish applications by planning, shaping and sanding; using hand and power tools.
- Read and interpret plans, sketches, and shop drawings for milling and fabrication.
- Prepare materials estimates as directed by supervisor.
- Determine type and dimensions of wood stock to be used.
- Maintain and clean equipment and work area.
- May perform work of carpenter as assigned.
- May act as Lead Carpenter in absence of Lead Carpenter or Supervisor.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- Trade school graduation, or equivalent, and four years of experience as a finish carpenter, boat builder, or cabinet maker.
- Knowledge of shop practices and skills in using shop tools and equipment.
- Skill in basement remodeling.
- Ability to read blueprints and translate into fabricated products.
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform related duties and responsibilities of this job, including heavy lifting.
- Valid motor vehicle operator’s license.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
Willingness to keep informed of new materials and methods of this trade.
A pre-employment background check, drug screen, and valid driver's license are required.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Full time, year-round work (yes, even during the winter months)
- The best tools, materials, and training to ensure your success
- Excellent benefits – including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture – we are your second family
- To be home weekends! – this is not a large scale, long-term job that will require you to be away weeks at a time
- A team you can be proud of
- The opportunity to earn $40K+ per year
- Opportunities for professional growth
At Healthy Spaces, we are dedicated to redefining the construction industry by pushing beyond the status quo and providing our customers with a remarkable experience. Every single interaction a customer has with Healthy Spaces should leave them saying, "Wow!"
If you have no opportunity to move up or grow with your present employer- WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN! Check out a place where you will be appreciated and earn a stable lifestyle!