Service Area
Free Quote

Outside Sales Representative

At Healthy Spaces, we believe fulfilling work creates fulfilling lives. We create an autonomous and empowering work environment that allows our employees to feel passionate about what they do!

We have redefined the typical company "Sales Rep" to a System Design Specialist, and by doing so we are able to focus on HELPING homeowners rather than making a sale. As a System Design Specialist, 80% of the appointments you run will be pre-set (company generated). This means customers have reached out to Healthy Spaces regarding an issue at their home and you will visit with them and present them the best solutions for their needs. The other 20% of leads you run will be generated through networking and referrals. As a household name in the Tri-State area for basement waterproofing/finishing, crawl space repair/encapsulation, mold remediation, and foundation repair, Healthy Spaces possess the benefit of being a local, family-owned and operated company, while also being backed by an international corporation (Basement Systems & Supportworks) with the products we use.

 

If you are seeking a new role in which to excel and have fun, this position is for you!

 

What we're looking for in a System Design Specialist:

  • Self-starter
  • High energy
  • Great at building customer rapport
  • Excellent oral and written skills
  • Knowledge of basic math and measuring
  • Possess basic computer skills
  • Able to follow a proven sales process
  • Honest and ethical character
  • Reliable vehicle

 

What you will receive:

  • Company generated leads (pre-set appointments)
  • 7 Holidays and personal time off
  • Health insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
  • 401k available
  • Flexible work schedule
  • Gas allowance
  • Comprehensive Training on our services and products

 

We bestow the gift of high expectations on people with a belief that it ignites you to achieve more. If you have 1 or more years of sales experience apply today. You can also visit www.healthyspacesystems.com for more information about our team!

All offers of employment are contingent on the ability to legally drive a motor vehicle, pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. EEO

 

Healthy Spaces recognition awards:

  • Better Business Bureau "A+" rating
  • Winner of the BBB "Torch Award" for ethics
  • Multiple winners of the Evansville Courier & Press Readers Choice award for Best Waterproofing Company in the Tri-State (Platinum in 2017, 2018, 2019)
  • 2019 winner of Angie's List Super Service award
  • Top 50 dealer for Basement Systems (over 400 dealers in 6 countries)

 

Additional Information

Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level

Contact Information

Name: Ashley
Phone: 1-812-602-4025
Email: [email protected]

Apply for this job (All fields with (*) are required).
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf, rtf, txt, odf, gif, jpeg, jpg, png
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf, rtf, txt, odf, gif, jpeg, jpg, png
4 Plus sign 9 = *

our service area

We serve the following areas

KentuckyIndiana
  • Birdseye
  • Branchville
  • Central
  • Depauw
  • Derby
  • Eckerty
  • English
  • French Lick
  • Grantsburg
  • Laconia
  • Leavenworth
  • Leopold
  • Marengo
  • Mauckport
  • Milltown
  • Orleans
  • Paoli
  • Ramsey
  • Rome
  • Saint Croix
  • Sulphur
  • Taswell
  • West Baden Springs
Our Locations:

Healthy Spaces
2280 N Cullen Avenue
Evansville, IN 47715
1-812-720-9418