This Kentucky homeowner had previously had a mold inspection done in their crawl space. When they got the results, the test came back high. They immediately contacted Healthy Spaces to get a head start on the mold problem that was living beneath them.
One of our trained Design Specialists arrived at the home and completed a thorough inspection of the crawl space. He noticed the mold and recommended that the homeowners get it remediated. On top of that, he recommended that the debris from inside was removed before the mold treatment. The homeowners agreed and also opted to put a 6mil vapor barrier.
The crawl space is now free of mold and has a much more pleasant smell throughout the whole home.